What is the correct spelling for AUDIOCLIP?
This word (Audioclip) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AUDIOCLIP
- article She told where every article of value she possessed was buried, in her garden.
- articled In Georgia, a free colored man, except a regular articled seaman, is fined one hundred dollars for coming into the State; and if he cannot pay it, may be sold at public outcry.
- articular The articular bone is part of the lower jaw of most vertebrates, including most jawed fish, amphibians, birds and various kinds of reptiles, as well as Stem-mammal.
- autoclave Synthetic (laboratory-grown) amethyst is produced by a synthesis method called hydrothermal growth, which grows the crystals inside a high-pressure autoclave.
- outcrop It might be inferred, therefore, that from A to B we had a gradually ascending series-that as we paced over the outcrop we were stepping constantly from a lower to a higher geological horizon.
- articles Soon after, the Congress appointed a secret Committee of Commerce, with a View of procuring from abroad the necessary Articles for carrying on the War.