What is the correct spelling for AUF?
This word (Auf) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AUF
- au I did not then understand that all knowledge is relative, and that, au fond, his offense was the same as mine, that of thinking he had arrived at finality in the discovery of truth.
- aug Between the two is the family name, written in Augsburg fashion, Holbain.
- auk Initially, he was a hunter-naturalist, but scientific enough to publish in the Auk and the Journal of Heredity.
- AF Hallijohn had asked me to lend him my gun, and that evening, when I went to see Af-when I went to see some one-never mind-" "Richard," interrupted Mr. Carlyle, "there's an old saying, and it is sound advice: 'Tell the whole truth to your lawyer and your doctor.
- AUX The "Lafayette aux cheveux blancs," as the popular song describes him to be, is, au contraire, a plain old man, with a dark brown scratch wig, that conceals his forehead, and, consequently, gives a very common and, to my thinking, a disagreeable expression to his countenance.