What is the correct spelling for AUIDENCES?
This word (Auidences) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AUIDENCES
- audience The Anarchists in the audience exchanged uneasy glances one with the other.
- evidences But we know we did, for we have the evidences of it, and you are at least a couple of thousand dollars richer by it.
- audiences Theaters, churches, and assembly rooms could be built so as to drill audiences in habits of health instead of fixing habits of uncleanly breathing.
- cadences She thanked Him for a variety of blessings: for the conviction with which the young man spoke; and not least for the prospect that on her daughter's wedding-day the noble cadences , the stately periods, the ancient eloquence of the marriage service would resound over the heads of a distinguished congregation gathered together near the very spot where her father lay quiescent with the other poets of England.
- anti-christ And he had other examples before his eyes, for the symbolists did not restrict themselves to turning botany, mineralogy, natural history, and other sciences to the uses of a catechism; some of them, and among others Saint Melito, ended by applying the process to the interpretation of every object that came in their way. A cithara was to them the breast of the devout man; the members of the human frame became emblematical: the head was Christ, the hairs were the saints, the nose meant discretion, the nostrils the spirit of faith, the eye contemplation, the mouth symbolized temptation, the saliva was the sweetness of the inner life, the ears figured obedience, the arms the love of Jesus, the hands stood for good works, the knees for the sacrament of penance, the legs for the Apostles, the shoulders for the yoke of Christ, the breast for evangelical doctrine, the belly for avarice, the bowels for the mysterious precepts of the Lord, the body and loins for suggestions of lust, the bones typified hardness of heart, and the marrow compunction, the sinews were evil members of Anti-Christ.
398 words made from the letters AUIDENCES
3 letter words made from AUIDENCES:ace, ade, aec, aid, ain, ane, ani, ans, anu, cad, can, cia, cis, cns, cud, cue, das, dec, den, des, dia, die, din, dis, dna, due, dun, eec, end, ene, ese, ice, icu, ida, ies, iud, nad, nec, nee, nsc, nsu, sac, sad, scd, sea, sec, see, sen, sic, sin, sue, sun, uca, uni, uns, usa, use.
5 letter words made from AUIDENCES:acene, acide, acies, acned, acuse, adeni, adeus, adieu, aedes, aedui, aides, ainee, aisen, aisne, ances, andes, anees, anese, anesi, anies, anise, ansec, asdic, aside, asuni, auden, audin, aunes, aunis, canid, canis, cased, casei, cause, causi, cease, cedes, ceeds, cense, ciena, cinae, cines, cisne, csaid, cundi, cunei, dacus, dains, daise, dance, danic, danse, dcase, deans, dease, deens, deice, deine, deise, dence, denes, densa, dense, desac, desai, deuce, deusi, dices, dicus, diena, diene, diese, dinas, dines, dinse, duans, ducan, duces, ducis, dunas, dunce, dunes, dunia, dunis, dusen, eades, eaned, eanes, eased, eaude, ecusa, edain, edens, edinu, ednas, educa, educe, eduse, eines, eisen, ences, endas, endau, endue, enide, ensue, escue, iancu, icade, ideen, idees, incae, incas, inced, incus, indec, indes, indue, indus, inese, inuse, isnad, isnae, naide, naidu, naude, nause, nease, necas, needs, nesci, neues, neuse, nicad, nidau, nidus, niece, niese, nsaid, nucis, nudes, nudie, sadun, saedi, saeid, saidu, saied, saine, sance, sandu, saned, sanei, sauce, saude, saudi, scaud, scend, scene, scien, sdece, sdein, sedai, sedan, sedia, sedin, sedna, seein, seena, seend, seenu, seida, seine, seiun, senad, senai, sence, senec, senia, seuna, sidea, siede, sined, siuan, siuda, snide, sucia, sudan, sudin, sueca, suede, suena, suica, suina, sunda, sunde, sunia, uceda, udasi, udine, uisce, unces, undee, undie, unida, unies, unsee, usain, usdan, useni, usian, usine, usnea.
4 letter words made from AUIDENCES:acid, acne, aden, aide, aids, ainu, aiud, anus, asin, asnd, asud, cade, cain, caiu, cane, cans, case, cede, cedi, cene, cuan, cudi, dace, daei, daen, daie, dais, dane, danu, dasu, daus, dcau, dean, deca, deci, dein, dias, dice, dieu, dine, disa, disc, dniu, dsei, duce, duei, duen, duin, duis, dune, duni, duse, eade, ease, eden, edun, eeas, eien, enad, ende, ends, enic, enid, esau, esna, iced, ices, icse, idea, ides, idun, iesu, inca, inec, inus, naud, ndau, nece, need, neid, neue, neus, nice, nicu, nied, nsui, nucd, nuda, nude, nudi, sade, sadi, sadu, said, sand, sane, saud, saue, saun, scad, scan, scee, scen, scid, scud, scun, sede, seed, seen, sein, send, sene, sian, siau, sida, side, sine, suan, sude, suea, suen, suin, udai, uden, udin, udis, unie, used, usen.