What is the correct spelling for AUIDO?
This word (Auido) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AUIDO
- acid Now you and Helen pack up in the morning, clear out for a week, and I'll have the acid examined while you are away."
- ada In the hall he was met by Ada .
- add 3612. Do you wish to add anything to your previous evidence?
- ado In a short time Dan Bourke came in, and, putting his hands on the back of my father's chair, said, "By your leave, gentlemen, I'm come to wheel the master away;" and without more ado , though my poor father stretched out his hand trying to grasp his glass, before he could reach it he was at a distance from the table.
- aid And I allowed the men a bare ten minutes afterwards before I hurried off to her aid again.
- aide The wound was mortal: he fell into the arms of his aide -de-camp, and lived only long enough to name his wife, and to commend his family to the protection of his country.
- aids The poor's-rates, enormous as they appear, are softened by these brotherly aids .
- ardor Then there were bits of Russian brass, that seemed to interest Barbara particularly, as it is probable that she had a sudden rush of the housekeeper's ardor .
- arid Under these circumstances, scarcely a tree or shrub of any sort is visible, with the exception of an occasional slim and solemn-looking cypress, or a straggling old olive-tree raising its isolated and twisted head above the arid rocks.
- audio In September 2003, Project Gutenberg launched Project Gutenberg Audio eBooks, a collection of human-read ebooks, as well as the Sheet Music Subproject, a collection of digitized music sheet and music recordings.
- audit To my Lord's, and did give up my audit of his accounts, which I had been then two days about, and was well received by my Lord.
- auto He saw a big auto come to a stop just the other side of the snowdrift.
- avid Nearly all the seekers were too avid for land to be particular about its location, and many of them too ignorant of the soil to know which was the best.
- i'd "I don't b'lieve I'd ever get it.
- ida It was touching to behold Madame Craufurd, kissing again and again her grandchildren and great-grandchildren, the tears streaming down her cheeks, and the venerable Duc de Gramont, scarcely less moved, embracing his son and daughter-in-law, and exhorting the latter to take care of her health, while the dear little Ida , his granddaughter, not yet two years old, patted his cheeks, and smiled in his face.
- undo This may undo me!
- Amid "I call you," said Lionel, at last, amid a breathless silence.
- Aldo I call your conscience to witness, how often I have given you wholesome counsel; how often I have said to you, with tears in my eyes, master, or master Aldo -
- Addie Had they not almost forced her to move into the house: Van der Welcke crying for it like a child, first going there for a few days at a time and living there with nobody but the decrepit old charwoman who made his bed for him; then Addie following his father's example, fitting up a room for herself and making constant pretexts-that he must go and have a look among his papers, that he must run down for a book-seizing any excuse that offered?...
- Aida Aida, we must go.