What is the correct spelling for AUL?
This word (Aul) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AUL
- ail What should ail me?
- al Al is on foot.
- all "I wish that all were like him.
- au "Au revoir, then, monsieur le comte!
- aug 594. Suppose you wanted to draw all the money, or about all the money, that was due to you in August or September, is it likely that you would get it?
- auk He reminded Lilly of a great auk, something alcidine in the thin cheeks with the mouth cutting so widely toward the ears.
- awl "5. After this, I bid the boy put the same awl into the cupboard, which we saw done, and the door shut to: this same awl came presently down the chimney again in our sight, and I took it up myself.
- gaul I could wish myself, Beric, that nature had placed your island five days' sail from the coasts of Gaul, instead of placing it within sight.
- haul The haul was divided between four men, and every man got his haul marked down on a separate line, with his name on it.
- maul Hand me the mirror, the maul-stick, and the colors."
- paul By St. Paul, I might have died.
- saul Of Saul, he hardly thought at all.
- UL I must acquaint you that my son Asoph ul Dowlah had formerly threatened to seize my jaghire; but, upon producing the treaty signed by you, and showing it to Mr. Middleton, he interfered, and prevented the impending evil.