What is the correct spelling for AUNIT?
This word (Aunit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AUNIT
- annuity He decided to ask his rich old uncle, Sir William Hamilton, to pay his debts and settle a little annuity on him.
- ant Why don't you help the ant , Billy?
- ante Then he followed the gaoler out into the ante -room, who handed him over to one of the Tower officials.
- anti In other words, he was preparing for an appeal to the people, and working to secure an anti -Bank majority in the next Congress.
- audit The audit of the malgamite books was over.
- aunt "I'll give up the house and send you to London to your Aunt Mary," he said, slowly; "she doesn't know you, and once I'm at sea and the house given up, she won't be able to send you back."
- auntie Then she had told Auntie that she was afraid; and then it was that Auntie ought to have saved her, and didn't.
- inuit There were supposed to be several Inuit families living on the south side of Whale Sound, which was distant a midwinter sledge journey of at least one hundred and fifty miles.
- nit I have a sort of valet and factotum, an excellent, respectable servant, whose spelling is so unvitiated by non-phonetic superfluities that he writes night as nit .
- unfit It has become a very urgent question, especially in the poorer countries of Europe, whether all flesh from tuberculous animals is unfit for human food.
- unit Two of Dr. Berry's unit have come to stay in this camp for a few days.
- unite It has given them a definite aim and a definite program upon which they can unite ; it has presented to capitalist government the answer of force to force; it has shown the masters of industry in precise and definite form what they have to face-unless they set themselves immediately and in good faith to the task of establishing real democracy in industry.
- unity There is a similar want of unity in the 'Pastor Aristaeus' of Virgil, which was also composed in the manner of the Alexandrine Epyllion.
- unlit He was in the main cabin, which was unlit and deserted.
- untie She darted at Mr. Spokesly and broke into a torrent of invective against the two wretched beings who wanted to get into the boat and couldn't untie the ropes.
- Ain't Funny life, ain't it?"
- Unto Unto the heart how the familiar cries!
- Anita "Anita, you should not have done that!
- aunts He wondered why maiden aunts could not understand.
- units The exact location is vague, as the movement continues, and our cavalry is in small units , moving cautiously between a large number of burning villages, which are everywhere alight.
36 words made from the letters AUNIT
3 letter words made from AUNIT:ain, ani, ant, anu, nit, nut, tai, tan, tau, tia, tin, tiu, tun, uni, uta.
4 letter words made from AUNIT:ainu, anti, atun, aunt, nuit, nuta, tian, tuin, tuna, tuni, unit, unti, utan.
5 letter words made from AUNIT:autin, nauti, tanui, tuina, uinta, uniat, utian, utina.