What is the correct spelling for AUT?
This word (Aut) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AUT
- abut (g) Buildings erected after June 1, 1910, to front or abut on the plaza in front of the new Union Station provided for by Act of Congress approved February 28, 1903, shall be fireproof and shall not be of a greater height than 80 feet (24 m).
- act "Yes, I can," cried Nancy Ellen, "when I see you, and the way you act! For me were cracked When that damn shirley temple Stole my frickin' act But the crown's in the vault – (The Legend of) Miss Baltimore Crabs by Unknown Author
- aft I shouted to him, and by good luck my voice reached him, and he came staggering aft to me.
- alt People in Cologne prefer Kölsch while people in Düsseldorf prefer Altbier ("Alt").
- taut As she stood nerve-taut and with straining eyes, a furious indignation mounted in her.