What is the correct spelling for AUTOOMY?
This word (Autoomy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AUTOOMY
- anatomy It is also true that physiology and anatomy are progressively made more interesting.
- army He must have been old enough to have served in the army .
- atm The dependence of the diffusion coefficient on temperature for gases can be expressed using Chapman–Enskog theory (predictions accurate on average to about 8%): whereD is the diffusion coefficient (cm2/s),A is an empirical coefficient equal to 1 and 2 i
- atom It must be owned that Noel didn't think very lovingly of that poor atom of humanity as he sat there.
- atomic It is easy to see that general propositions, such as "all men are mortal," cannot be known by inference from atomic facts alone.
- autism There has been early research looking at hyperbaric treatments in children with autism .
- auto Fell strong enough for an auto ride, Elsie?
- automate For example, it is used in MILEPOST GCC to automate compiler and architecture design and program optimizations based on statistical analysis and machine learning, and predict profitable optimization to improve program execution time, code size and compila
- autonomy In consequence, their conduct with reference to colonial autonomy and all the questions therewith connected, demands the most careful and detailed treatment.
- autumn Not till we are back in town, at the end of the autumn .
- doom But not to Rome, alone, has fate confined The doom of ruin; cities numberless.
- outcome Perhaps it was but the outcome of a desire for something different, if not new; but in the process the taste of the people fell to a low degree.
- stormy All breeding cattle tied to the stall should be let out every day for two or three hours, or at least every second day, unless the weather be very wet or stormy .
- tom "You should have known that, Tom .
- tomb Gorgias is already at work upon the plan for my tomb ."
- tome If by chance I fell into an uneasy doze, I found him on waking ever watchful, and poring over the great tome before him. About the time, however, when, could we have seen it, the first grey of dawn must have been peeping over the land, his impatience again became painful to witness; he rose and paced the room, muttering occasionally to himself.
- tummy We were gathered round the fire, my wife, my daughter and I; Angela seated on what is known, I believe, in upholstering circles as a humpty, while Peggy lay on her tummy on the floor, pencil in hand and a sheet of paper before her; she was chewing the pencil with the ruminating air of one who awaits inspiration.
- Tommy But not so lazy Tommy .
- autos A railroad ran there, and it was to Preston station that Tom's big gun had been sent, to be transported afterward, on specially made trucks, drawn by powerful autos , to the place where it was now mounted.
- atoms It was in fact the painful gathering of the atoms composing pride.
78 words made from the letters AUTOOMY
4 letter words made from AUTOOMY:amoy, atom, atum, auto, auty, mayo, mayu, moat, moot, mooy, moua, muay, muto, muya, muyo, myat, myoo, oaty, omoa, ooty, otay, ouma, ouya, taou, tayo, tomy, tuam, tumo, tuya, tyoo, tyum, uomo, yaum, yoma, yomo, yota, youa, youm, yuma.
3 letter words made from AUTOOMY:atm, mao, mat, may, moa, moo, mot, mut, mya, myo, oat, omo, oto, out, tam, tao, tau, tay, tom, too, toy, tum, uma, uta, yam.
5 letter words made from AUTOOMY:matou, mayou, motya, mutya, myoot, omuta, otoya, tooma, touma, touya, toyma, utomo, youat, youto.