What is the correct spelling for AVACODS?
This word (Avacods) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AVACODS
- acts Water under pressure acts as a solid, and has a tendency to move along the shortest route or in the most direct way.
- evades He is always courteous and amiable; but sometimes he has a gentle irony about him and evades all attempts to be serious-to-day, however, he was both benevolent and expansive; and I plunged into his vast mind like a diver leaping headlong from a splash-board.
- accords Though the phases are closely connected and overlap to some extent, the order in which they are here treated accords in the main with their chronological sequence.
- actors Jim, as we all know, though one of the best of fellows, is the most execrable of actors; and I don't think those tableaux look like his inspiration.
- aviators He was, however, a boy of considerable brain and skill and among the boy-aviators of the country held an enviable position.
- facades Under the white lights of theatre facades?
- arcades These arcades are reached by flights of steps at the corners of the streets, and contain some very attractive shops.
- affords It is the greatest wonder of the human brain that its own accommodating ratiocination never affords it any amusement.