What is the correct spelling for AVAIABLY?
This word (Avaiably) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AVAIABLY
- affable V. Though one of the kindest and most affable of men, he was of a forbidding and severe countenance, so that men who did not know him well feared to address him when alone.
- affably I did my best to reassure and comfort her; and when I next saw Marigold, I said affably: "You did quite well to wake me."
- amiable Bourjot so amiable," remarked Mme.
- amiably Her eyes flashed as I spoke, and she was evidently tempted to make an angry retort, but she possesses immense self-control: she thanked me most amiably for allowing her to stay with us until now in spite of the annoyance she had caused us.
- audibly My heart beat audibly; a cold perspiration was streaming down my face, but I neither shrieked nor attempted to run.
- avail I have an escort; and if you choose to avail yourself of it you'll be welcome to its protection."
- available I said I could keep that bit of money available till the end of June, and you were to give me an interview here before that date.
- avidly "But what connection," repeated Morhange, while his eyes traveled avidly over the pages, "what connection can there be between this dialogue, complete,-yes, it seems to me complete-what connection with this woman, Antinea? Why should it be in her possession?"