What is the correct spelling for AVAILIBITY?
This word (Availibity) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AVAILIBITY
- affability "Jinks," said Smith in a moment of unwonted affability , "you've got a chance now to distinguish yourself.
- affiliate It is evident that the time has arrived when it must either acknowledge its source and frankly endeavor to affiliate itself to the same, or failing that must perish.
- availability Nothing could more clearly indicate than these statements the extent and availability of the national resources and the rapidity and safety with which under our form of government, great military and naval establishments can be disbanded and expenses reduced from a war to a peace footing.
- available The mental and moral strength, and other good fighting qualities of its occupants generally, may have caused the Village to be fixed upon as the most favorable battle-ground available for the projected struggle.
- Albeit It was solid steel, albeit painted white to blend in.
- Availed In truth Egon was giddy for a moment, and involuntarily availed himself of the hand she extended to him.