What is the correct spelling for AVAIVALE?
This word (Avaivale) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AVAIVALE
- archival Archival material is made available for consultation both on site and through the internet.
- arrival He stood a little behind the head of the coffin, awaiting the arrival of the persons who accompanied Planard, and whose fast steps he soon heard approaching. I'll let the moon announce my arrival To every eye that cares to see Just working on the art of survival Where do we go from here, where do we go from here – Survival by america
- avail Remonstrances must look ahead, and can only now be of avail in recognition of future further danger.
- avidly Once, meeting his smouldering eyes fixed avidly upon her during one of these silent rages, Anne had put down the book and come over to him.
- avowal But, Gentlemen, I confess that what most of all weighs with me in this case is the remarkable avowal wrung from a reluctant witness, of the Defendant's being surprised at midnight in a lady's bed-chamber, and being taken, after a serious riot, before the Magistrates.
- evasively That personal experience of which he spoke evasively probably referred to the death of his wife.
- overvalue The greatness he had gained he overlooked; what awaited him in the future, having lost his clearness of vision and impartiality, he was disposed to overvalue.
- revival As he had foreseen, all this time came no revival of his first impression of the poem.
- Avila Returns to Avila and takes possession of the new monastery, August 24. Troubles in Avila.