What is the correct spelling for AVAIVILTY?
This word (Avaivilty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AVAIVILTY
- affability Jacob Crossley held out his hand with an expression of affability which was for him quite marvellous.
- affiliate Two non-commercial stations are also licensed to Des Moines: KDIN channel 11, the local PBS member station and flagship of the Iowa Public Television network, and KDMI channel 19, a TCT affiliate.
- afield I granted that this wouldn't have cramped his style much in doing "old home town stuff;" but farther afield it was electric with dangerous possibilities.
- asphalt Alban's asphalt out into the suburbs.
- evaluate The agent-based model developed for this study was designed to simulate the MPB attack behavior in order to evaluate how management practices influence the spatial distribution and patterns of insect population and their preferences for attacked and killed trees.
- Availed While the water-spirits were employed in dealing death among their enemies, whose resistance availed not, the beautiful maiden drew her lover from his seat in his canoe, and disappeared with him beneath the waters.
- Overbuilt The high durability of a diesel engine is also due to its overbuilt nature (see above).