What is the correct spelling for AVEARG?
This word (Avearg) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AVEARG
- afar He wears a feather robe like mine and seeks in lands afar to find the Sun for me."
- agar "Mr. Agar," he said, "are you able to keep a secret?"
- ajar There was a low light in the hall and a brighter one from the library, the door of which was ajar.
- avenge Then also Paul promised to avenge.
- aver I do so aver most unhesitatingly; and the thing is easily explained if you bear in mind that a litter of differently-coloured kittens has had but one mother, but many fathers.
- average It would make about twenty-five lots of the average size.
- avert Flora, as they went, felt a most unusual helplessness to avert a course of things running counter to her designs.
- aviary The billiard-room of the villa Vilquin, a species of gallery, formerly communicated through an immense aviary with this hot-house.
- ever Have you ever met a man you could love forever – Have You Ever by Marit Larsen
- over shall cover thee all over; – As A Strong Bird On Pinious Free by Walt Whitman
- Avery Some morsel from a hurried lunch of Avery's, the Professor reflected-poor Avery!
- avers And I, who was ever for peace, will fight to a finish him who avers aught to the contrary.