What is the correct spelling for AVEN?
This word (Aven) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AVEN
- aden It was six days since Christmas, and already Aden was left behind.
- amen With his eyes raised to Heaven he responded in a loud voice-Yea and Amen!
- aver Now, I aver further, that, in the instance to which his observation refers, namely, in the act of petitioning against the annexation of Texas to this Union, the motive was pure, the means appropriate, and the purpose virtuous, in the highest degree.
- avon But when they came out on the broad grassy way that wandered across the meadows by the side of the smooth Avon towards the city walls, they did seem to have a few things to say to one another.
- even If I end up like her, I won't even know it happened.
- haven "Tasper," he advised, briskly, "seeing that you're now in a happy haven, as the wife says, why waste time and temper on this town?
- oven Set into a hot oven for fifteen or twenty minutes and serve.
- raven The solitary ship, which, from year to year, came like a raven in the wilderness, bringing to the inhabitants of a settlement the comforts of life from the world from which they were cut off, was apt to be present to their dreams, whether sleeping or waking.
- Ave You'll 'ave it over in a minute."