What is the correct spelling for AVERGA?
This word (Averga) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AVERGA
- argo That day they bade farewell to Phineus, and with the treasures he had bestowed upon them they went down to the Argo.
- avenge "Maracota has sworn to avenge Oluski's death.
- aver I aver there is a fatal fallacy adopted by a large number of the American people, which, if not rejected, will lead us down to national oblivion.
- average What I meant to say was, that, as a rule we would be very well pleased, on an average of all our hosiery goods, just to get what we pay for them.
- averse It was essentially theocratic, and averse to receiving external impressions.
- avert In telling this secret Theodose, though alarmed as he did so, had a two-fold purpose: first, to test Thuillier; and next, to avert the consequences of a fatal blow which might be dealt to him any day in a secret and sinister struggle he had long foreseen.
- erg But best of all was the Angel of the Erg, our desert-desert of the shifting dunes, never twice the same, yet always more beautiful to-day than yesterday; treacherous to strangers, but kind as the bosom of a mother to her children.
- ergo In the churches, with the exception of the Tantum-ergo, nothing is sung in Latin, sermons and hymns are in the language of the country, just as in a Protestant church.
- ever "You might go on for ever that way.
- over 4762. Do you sometimes bring it over here?