What is the correct spelling for AVEUE?
This word (Aveue) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AVEUE
- ague But then again came the ague fit of visionary remorse and genuine Calvinistic terror, and she groaned aloud in agony of spirit for having suffered these natural tears to fall.
- av "Begobs, sir, Oi'll see them inside av ten minutes.
- Ava I' that case, the no thrivin' cud hae had naething ava to du wi' the killin'.
- Ave There is great virtue in an Ave said in the Camp of the Saints.
- avenue He hastened to the window, which commanded a view of the entrance to the grounds, and there, at a few paces off only, he beheld a body of cavalry, advancing rapidly up the avenue.
- aver That this was more than a vagrant fancy on my part will be seen when I aver that suddenly, strangely, alarmingly, I no longer cared that I was unshaven and must remain so for an untold number of days.
- avers The secret is, he avers, that the themes, the "anecdotes," could find their extension and consummation only in the rest of life.
- averse My name was familiar to him, he said, with a look of interest and curiosity in his eyes; and this being so, doubtless he had not been averse to the chance of keeping watch upon me when I went to gaze upon the body of the mysteriously murdered man.
- avert But we can avert our eyes from the record, and we can try to avert his."
- Avery You are a sweet girl, Avery.
- avow While it continued to avow sympathy with the "anti-monopoly" aspirations of the "producers," who fought for the opportunity of self-employment, it also declared that the interests of democracy will be best served if the wage earners organized by themselves.
- eve In fact, I don't believe he would have mentioned the matter at all if Anne hadn't turned him down on New Year's Eve.
- ever Did I ever hear the like of this!
- I've I've got to leave you out, don't you see?
- over Over here," said Mr. Dainopoulos.
- revue M. Laffitte has published discourses on The General History of Humanity, '59, and The Great Types of Humanity, '75-6. In '78 he founded La Revue Occidentale.