What is the correct spelling for AVOER?
This word (Avoer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AVOER
- av "They'll be bringin' us our foddher at twelve av the clock," said Kildare, with a twinkle of inextinguishable humour in his hollow eyes.
- aver If all men are created equal, as we aver in our basic political creed, they cannot become unequal except artificially, except by an agreement of one set of citizens to play the role of servitors for a consideration from another set of citizens.
- avert Do you think I can sit down and watch history repeat itself and make no effort to avert it for lack of moral courage?
- avow I have done so, because I was anxious to avow that the sole reason for its exclusion was that which has been stated above; and that it has not been excluded in deference to the opinion which many critics of the present day appear to entertain against subjects chosen from distant times and countries: against the choice, in short, of any subjects but modern ones.
- Ava It is probable that some foreigner residing at Ava suggested the idea of giving such an unusual form to that monumental bell.
- Ave 'Does Ave often go to see you? Has he told you anything particular about Stockhausen?
- Avery For the next quarter of an hour Avery was fully occupied in restoring her, again assisted by Ronald.
- avers Cold science avers that these fairy convolutions are designed for the one utilitarian purpose of concentrating the sound-waves for a more efficient impact upon the auditory nerve; but this is crudely false.