What is the correct spelling for AVOIND?
This word (Avoind) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AVOIND
- abound The Words, which in Magnificence abound, Grow tedious oft, and lose themselves in Sound.
- anoint Finally she told me that she intended to anoint herself that night and go to one of their customary assemblies, and inquire of her master as to what was yet to befal me.
- around Look around ye, then.
- avian While attached to Butler's company, he enacted the character of Octavian, in the 'Mountaineers' with such ability, that a gentleman connected with the Haymarket, who saw the performance, undertook to procure the young tragedian an engagement, provided that he could reach London to appear at a specified time.
- avid She used to hurry to her office of a morning as an artist urgent with inspiration will hurry to his colours, or a poet to his pen,-avid to exercise that which was within her.
- avoid "Yet, tell me," said the Captain, "on what account you so anxiously wish to avoid Mr. Talton?
- avon Christchurch stands in the angle where the rivers Avon and Stour meet, and it is thus secured upon the north, east, and south; its great and perhaps its only attraction is the great Priory church in whose name that of the town, Twyneham, has long been lost; but there are beside a ruined Norman house, and a pretty mediaeval bridge over the Avon, from which a most noble view of the great church may be had.
- avowed Yes; he boldly avowed himself as the murderer.
- find Help me, please, to find Tommy.
- fond Nothing, he was often fond of saying to his friends, ever happened to him.
- ovid "In Ovid," replied the vicar.
- ovoid Sporangia regular ovoid to cylindric, stipitate; the wall a thin delicate membrane, circumscissile or torn away near the base, the upper portion evanescent, the lower part persistent, small and cup-shaped.
- Ain't "No, I ain't heerd about him.
- And I said it, and I mean it.
- Avaunt Her face, at the time, was covered, as is the Eastern custom, with her yashmak; but just as the spears of the foremost horsemen glittered close to her horse's head, she raised her stately figure in her stirrups, drew aside the yashmak that veiled her majestic countenance, waved her arm slowly and disdainfully, and with a loud voice cried, "Avaunt!"
- Avoided Garrison avoided a scene for the girl's sake.
- Avoiding He saw everyone still avoiding his eyes as he turned around and walked back to the elevator.
- Ind For men of Ind have this condition of kind, that they never go out of their own country, and therefore is there great multitude of people.
65 words made from the letters AVOIND
3 letter words made from AVOIND:ado, aid, ain, ani, avo, dia, din, dna, doa, don, ida, ido, iod, ion, iva, nad, nod, nov, van.
5 letter words made from AVOIND:adoni, andov, anido, aodin, avoid, danio, davio, divan, doina, inova, iodan, nadvi, navio, navoi, odvan, ovina, vaino, vandi, viand, viano, vinda, vinod, voina.
4 letter words made from AVOIND:anio, aoid, avid, avon, dano, davo, diav, diva, doin, indo, inoa, nido, nodi, nova, odin, ovid, vadi, vaid, vain, vano, vino, void, vona.