What is the correct spelling for AVOSE?
This word (Avose) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AVOSE
- advise Then, seeing the look in Crane's eyes, he added: "Forgive me, sir, I have no right to advise.
- aloes Meanwhile a fire of aloes, cedar, and laurel was burning between the legs of the colossus.
- averse She knew, or rather very much feared, that it would contain news which would be bad news to her, and although she was sure that such news would come to her sooner or later, she was very much averse to receiving it.
- avon The merchant ships went forth without fear from the Thames and the Avon.
- avow I avow the deed.
- eaves He was opening the drawers of a cabinet, which stood far back under the eaves.
- ives Well, I didn't, grinned Miss Ives; not that I wanted to hear what they were saying.
- Arose It is that I have done a thing that you would hate-yet that I would do again to-morrow if the need arose.
- Avast "Avast, avast, my hearty," cries he.
- Ave "Ave Maria," said the susceptible giant.
- Avis A railway general manager in Ireland was in those days, strange to say, something of a rara avis.
- avows For whoever is always grasping at more avows that he is still in want, and must be poor in the midst of affluence.