What is the correct spelling for AVRRIE?
This word (Avrrie) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AVRRIE
- acre Fifty pounds were put into Colonel Byrd's lottery in 1769, and drew a half-acre lot in the town of Manchester, but out of this Washington was defrauded.
- farrier My horse has cast a shoe; have you a farrier near the house who can reshoe it?
- furrier "I will go and see it for myself," said the furrier .
- overripe "As soon as the breeze blows which shall shake the overripe fruit from the tree.
- Averred "Although I am rather puny myself, boys, with this neat little contrivance I could fairly well hold my own against man or beast," he modestly averred.
40 words made from the letters AVRRIE
4 letter words made from AVRRIE:aevi, aire, aver, eira, ieva, raie, rare, rave, rear, revi, rire, rive, viae, vier.
3 letter words made from AVRRIE:air, are, ear, era, err, ira, ire, iva, rev, var, vie.
5 letter words made from AVRRIE:aiver, erria, ivrea, raver, reair, riera, river, vaire, varie, veria, verra, verri, viera, virar, vraie.