What is the correct spelling for AWAIL?
This word (Awail) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AWAIL
- assail If foes assail thee ready on the dangerous road, their hearts shall fail them, and to thee be power, and their minds to peace be turned.
- avail "Yes," agreed Tom, "but without much avail .
- await D'Artagnan returned alone to await Porthos in Paris.
- awake Whether she was asleep or awake , her tears came.
- award Fairly he won the award .
- aware The subject is aware at all times of what he is saying.
- awash Moored to the fish-dock was a lighter awash with a cargo that made him stare and doubt his vision.
- away "Better go away , Simmy, and let me alone.
- awful She was, as I have said, an awful coward.
- awhile He looked into his brother's face, and, for awhile , the supper was forgotten.
- awl It is as nearly water-tight as awl and needle and good leather can make it.
- bewail Persuade the people, that they their sins bewail , And if they repent their customable folly, Long shall it not be, ere they have remedy.