What is the correct spelling for AWAKARD?
This word (Awakard) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AWAKARD
- asgard Sometimes, at sunset, men and women standing in the fields would fancy they caught gleams from the golden palaces of the gods in the heavens; and often, when the rain had washed the air, they saw clearly the gorgeous bridge over which the gods passed from their city of Asgard to the earth.
- await So long as you shall keep faith with me, I shall keep quiet, and patiently await the course of events that shall make my wife the countess of Enderby in her own right, and restore her to my arms.
- awaited She awaited , with an interest that was not wholly pleasant, Charmian's decision of the morrow.
- awake "Why, sir, the watch below don't seem inclined to turn out and the men forward seem more asleep than awake ," he answered.
- awaken In the meantime, old Ready-Money was kept completely in the dark; both parties were in awe and uncertainty as to what might be his way of taking the matter, and dreaded to awaken the sleeping lion.
- awakened How long I had slept I could not tell, when I was awakened by a loud crash.
- award You see it was this way: if Tom was going to win a scout award by finding a certain bird's nest in a certain tree, when he got to the place he would find that the tree had been chopped down.
- awkward Billeghi tried to get out of it, saying it was awkward for him, and out of his way.
- Awaking What was there for Marc Dupre in that moment of roused fury,-that tense moment of awaking rage, of baffled rights of payment?
- Awarded Another chaplain who had likewise assumed command of officerless troops was awarded the silver medal for valor.
- Waged The saying is certainly true for those wars that are waged in defence of some great principle or righteous cause.
- Waked She shook him and gave him no peace until he waked fully and told the story.
- awoke He was awoke by the noise.
- awakes Your winter coat, too, awakes sympathy.
61 words made from the letters AWAKARD
3 letter words made from AWAKARD:aar, ada, aka, ara, ark, dak, daw, kwa, rad, raw, wad, war.
4 letter words made from AWAKARD:adak, adar, akad, akar, akwa, arak, arka, awka, daka, dark, dawr, drak, draw, dwar, kadr, kard, kdar, raka, rawd, rawk, ward.
5 letter words made from AWAKARD:adraw, akara, arada, arawa, arwad, awaad, awada, awara, award, daara, daawa, dakar, daraa, darak, dawaa, dawar, dawra, draka, karad, karwa, kawar, kwara, rakad, rawad, waara, waard, wakra, warka.