What is the correct spelling for AWAKNED?
This word (Awakned) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AWAKNED
- awaken "The physician cannot awaken her as yet. When you awaken, your manhood'll be taken – You Ain't A Killer by Big Punisher
- awakened The Bushman's curiosity was awakened .
- weakened No wonder Silas Zane and his men weakened in that moment.
- Awoken A Sputnikmusic critic wrote that with Cold, "Ferraro has merely awoken long-dormant ideas and tied them together expertly in the form of a picturesque trap-rap tapestry.
- Awaking Neither did I quite understand a little story which Lorna told me, how that in the night awaking, she had heard, or seemed to hear, a sound of feeling in her room; as if there had been some one groping carefully among the things within her drawers or wardrobe-closet.
- Wakened It was that which wakened him.
- awakens The entrance on a new career awakens new energies and powers, which rapidly unfold into life and vigor.
- reawakened For while he talked he seemed to her to justify Clara's feelings and her conduct: and her own reawakened sensations of injury came to the surface a moment to look at him, affirming that they pardoned him, and pitied, but hardly wondered.
106 words made from the letters AWAKNED
4 letter words made from AWAKNED:aake, adak, aden, akad, akan, aked, akwa, anak, anek, anew, awed, awen, awka, daen, daka, dake, dana, dane, dank, dawn, deak, dean, deaw, deka, denk, enad, enka, kaen, kaew, kean, keda, knaa, kwan, nada, naka, nawk, neak, newk, waan, wade, wake, wand, wane, wank, wead, weak, wean, weka, wend, wnek.
3 letter words made from AWAKNED:ada, ade, aka, ana, ane, awe, awn, dak, daw, den, dew, dna, end, kea, ken, kwa, nad, new, wad, wan, wed, wen.
5 letter words made from AWAKNED:adwan, akena, anade, aneka, awake, awned, daane, dakan, daken, danka, dawen, dekan, denwa, edwan, kaena, kanae, kanda, kande, kawan, kawed, knawe, knead, nadwa, nakae, naked, wadan, wadna, waena, wakan, waken, wande, wanek, wanka, wanke.