What is the correct spelling for AWAKS?
This word (Awaks) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AWAKS
- awake It took a lot to get those two awake at six o'clock in the morning, you may be sure; but there they were, very much worried.
- awaken It came with a merry sound and a certain quick rhythm that seemed to awaken the echoes of the house.
- Oaks The two women, of whose presence he was unconscious, watched him from the high and dry level of the meadow, concealed behind the bushes and the oaks.
- wags The world wags well with you?
- wakes And mind you keep everything as it is, unless she wakes , and then you'll know what to do as well as I, for you've children of your own.
- awards What is an exhibition-with its display of exhibits, its prizes, awards , conferences, and its whole visible organisation-compared with the safety of our fishermen's lives, and the improvement of their homes?
- awaits "A great misfortune awaits you," said he; "but it will not affect your future prosperity."
- asks 2681. Is it considered a matter of favour when a woman gets payment in money when she asks for it?
- awes Crete awes the circling waves, a fruitful soil!
- tweaks The "Commandor" tweaks his nose and looks at me.
- awoke Tom, hearing him speak, awoke .
- awakes The drums, the drums, the distant drums, The throb of the drums strikes up, The beat of the drums awakes !
- awakens They revealed nothing, it is true, but what I knew well must happen; but there is that in a confirmation of a fact brought suddenly before us, that always awakens deep reflection: and now I brought up before my mind my poor mother, deserted and forsaken, and my father, ruined in character, and perhaps in fortune.