What is the correct spelling for AWAQY?
This word (Awaqy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AWAQY
- agar The goal is to gain as much mass as possible by eating agar and cells smaller than the player's cell while avoiding larger ones which can eat the players cells.
- airway As a result of the compacted airway and the bulk of the French Bulldog, they have an inability to effectively regulate their body temperature.
- ajar And in the pride of her heart at her own work, she left the door ajar , that it might not be lost upon the family.
- await I await your word.
- awake He had been asleep, and then he had been awake .
- awaken Sadie was sick; had been sick enough to awaken many anxious fears; sick enough for Ester to discover what a desolate house theirs would have been, supposing her merry music had been hushed forever.
- award In this last case the penalty has been fixed at ten aurei; in that of things thrown or poured out of a dwelling-house the action is for damages equivalent to double the loss sustained, though if a free man be thereby killed the penalty is fixed at fifty aurei, and even if he be merely injured he can sue for such damages as the judge shall in his discretion award ; and here the latter should take into account the medical and other expenses of the plaintiff's illness, as well as the loss which he has sustained through being disabled from work.
- aware Was she aware that you were giving it her?
- awash Some of the shoals were just awash , others bare.
- away We must get him away from here!
- awe To me everything looked magnificent: I was quite awe -stricken by the unwonted splendour.
- awed Mr. Lear remained speechless; awed into breathless silence.
- AWACS Despite the circumstances the F-14s and their crews faced during the war against Iraq – lacking support from AWACS , AEW aircraft, and Ground Control Intercept (GCI) – the F-14 proved to be successful in combat.
- awakes But before day breaks he will feel under him the roots and stones, and when he awakes he is stiff, sore and unrefreshed.