What is the correct spelling for AWAR?
This word (Awar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AWAR
- adar I mean, of course, Captain Davis's sudden confession about his "little Adar ," and the equally startling discovery that the cargo of the Farallone schooner, supposed to be champagne, is mostly water.
- afar Unseen hands draw us to worlds afar , and we are gathered up in the dignity of the human spirit. He called them from afar Hunter's by the Deadman's Spit All struck dumb, the forest crowned in flame The dragon rose into the burning air – My Time Has Come by Phillips Anthony
- agar Then, very disjointedly, and in a manner which could scarcely be set down here, Major James Agar told his singular story.
- ajar Helen's door was ajar , and she pushed it open and looked in. But they feel like they are wide and ajar I'm a doll stuffed with life, just sitting upon a shelf here – Perfectly Happy by Alisha's Attic
- award Just get with it my friend(Damn another award) Dat kid done did it again(Oh my Lord) – Y'all Know by Will Smith
- aware At the King's self left standing before me, released and aware. What was gone, what remained? All to traverse, 'twixt hope and despair; – Saul by Robert Browning
- away Yet love and kiss on dim shores far away Rolled round with music of the sighing spray: – Narrative And Dramatic The Wanderings Of Oisin by William Butler Yeats
- war You're a dead weight in a war, A disgrace to the clan Near a hundred things more, What you're not is man! – I Dismiss You by Unknown Author