What is the correct spelling for AWAYA?
This word (Awaya) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AWAYA
- airway 920 Additional openings 950 Airway obstruction 960 Alternating current 948 Annual report of owner, lessee or agent to chief inspector 940 Appliances-Safe 927-928 Appointments- chief inspector and qualifications 899 district inspectors and qualifications 900-901 Appropriation of land 968 Assistant mine-foreman- duties of 952, 953, 959 penalty for non-compliance 976 Attendant-Rescue car 915 Automatic doors 923, 943, 958 B. Blasting 956 Blasting powder 962-963 Boilers-location of 944 Bonds- weighmaster 966 Board of examiners 919 Breakthroughs 926 Brattices 926 C. Cages- Safe appliances 927 protection of, etc.
- await Our King hath sent presents for thee which await thy coming to us."
- awake I'm not nearly awake enough now.
- award You promise to be lenient and mild, to let them confess their motives, and to award a gentle penance for their sins?
- aware I am not aware any other reason than that.
- awash And then, to his surprise, for he really had no authentic belief that he would survive this unusual affair, he found himself out of the water hugging a long iron ridge that trembled just awash.
- away 2518. How could they be done away with?
- awe There was no fear but a strange awe in her heart.
- awed Mrs. Dennison was awed; but, feeling our eyes upon her, she took strength, and, with a pathetic "Farewell!"
- awing Then that wondrous presence awing them back, as their hooked hands lose hold, and their eyes again fasten with wonder, and He passed quietly on His way undisturbed.
- ayah We have two servants, born in these hills, my ayah and Bhanah the old cook; I have much from both of them.
- Aye And aye the ower-word o' the thrang Was-"Rise for Branksome readilie!"
- aliyah A synagogue official, called a gabbai, then calls up several people (men in Orthodox and some Conservative congregations, men and women in others), in turn, to be honored with an aliyah (Hebrew: עליה; pl.
- awes Mother is with her and Nellie; Nellie has been her best friend and nurse; Nellie has never left her, and Charley, hesitatingly, for something in his manner awes Trix, I believe she thinks you and Nellie are engaged.
- awoke Doggie awoke and smiled.
- airways Aero-expresslines: Clear our airways or face law suit.