What is the correct spelling for AWAYE?
This word (Awaye) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AWAYE
- await At once the soldier started upon his mission, and the little wooden Captain turned to Dot and Tot, saying, "You may come within the gate and sit down while you await the commands of our Queen; but if she will not receive you, of course you must go out again."
- awake I was as fully awake as one can be when I thus saw the spirit of my husband.
- award When this award was announced there was much dissatisfaction with it among the miners.
- aware I am perfectly aware how little I have to risk.
- awash In a sea, the greater part of the deck is all awash , and a trip from the bridge to the engine-house means not only repeated duckings, but a fair chance of being swept overboard.
- away "Why," Abel said, "you couldn't have kept me away .
- awe She stood in awe of Rose, who seemed very large and stern to her.
- Aye "Aye, I might," he replied.
- awoke Unless Virginia was at his bedside when he awoke , his fever rose.