What is the correct spelling for AWAYF?
This word (Awayf) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AWAYF
- afar When all were gathered together, Old Styf called for some of the company, who had come from afar, to take off their dusty and travel-stained linen garments and give them to him.
- agave Shafts of pioneer light delight in coral baskets, empty twilight darts the agave swords' mauve pitcher plants.
- airway In the 20th century, the safety and efficacy of general anesthesia was improved by the routine use of tracheal intubation and other advanced airway management techniques.
- aloof She led a silent, solitary life, resenting perhaps the suspicion with which she had at first been received, and holding aloof from her neighbours as they held aloof from her.
- await Will you therefore permit me, sir, to convey the three young ladies to my house together, there to await the opening of the late Mrs. Cartwright's will?"
- awake You believed in this life, and after death awake in Heaven.
- award In May 1791 that statesman had proposed to the House of Commons to subject cases of libel to the award of juries, not of judges.
- aware We are all aware of such information.
- awash There it was, the huge, finely made structure, awash in the sea, with tiny black spots hanging on to its side-crew and passengers.
- away It came away in my hand.
- awe Then he would stare at you, for he would fear that you might be a spy sent by the king with the sole object of learning the plans of his most dangerous enemy-one of those spies of whom he has been so much in awe that for twenty years no one has known where he slept, where he ate, where he hid when the shutters of his shop in the Rue Borgognona were closed.
- awed I thought that I should not be awed by the majesty of a king, but I was mistaken.
- Ava 6. ANN OF AVA. The story of Ann Hasseltine Judson.
- Olaf Olaf reflected over the new problem for some time.
- AF Afghanistan in March 2003 'af' was established as Afghanistan's domain name; Internet access is growing through Internet cafes as well as public "telekiosks" in Kabul that are part of a nationwide network proposed by the Transitional Authority for Internet access (2002)
- airways Shortly after, Anthrax tuned into to his police scanner, where he picked up the driver's name and address as it was read over the airways to the investigating police car.