What is the correct spelling for AWEAK?
This word (Aweak) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AWEAK
- awake I at last, however, went to sleep, and didn't awake till the steward called me, to say that breakfast would be on the table presently.
- away There it is, away on.
- awe McLeod asked with a touch of awe .
- awed Of bitterness, of resentment she gave no sign; and he was awed by the same serenity of spirit which had struck him in the imprisoned doctor.
- tweak Regie carried out his directions as butler with solemn exactitude; and though Mary, who had inherited the paternal sense of humor, thought fit to tweak the handkerchief and upset everything, she found the witticism so coldly received by "Auntie Hester," although she explained that father always did it, that she at once suited herself to her company, and helped to repair the disaster.
- weak It left her weak .
- week 2940. Are you paid at the end of each week ?
- awes But the jagged and broken landscape through which it was now taking him, held him often-like so many others-breathless with strange awes , strange questionings.
- awoke When she awoke , a voice said, "Do you feel better?"