What is the correct spelling for AWEARNES?
This word (Awearnes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AWEARNES
- aeneas "The man went home last night with Aeneas Moylin.
- awareness At the beginning of the road man had traveled first there was awareness , awareness of self as something separate from environment.
- owens Owens thereupon told swiftly and forcibly what he had heard.
- wanness We looked out at the haunting wanness of the hills beyond Nethermere.
- Wines The wines are indifferent, chiefly because the vines are not well selected.
- earns The larger part of his capital still remains in the 'firm,' and earns him a handsome income.
- warns Martin warns her to beware of cold and other evils, but in the midst of his speeches they are off and away.
- awards The emperor began to make a practice of attending trials, which indeed prevented corrupt awards , but ruined freedom.
- wanes The water-mint and scorpion-grasses remain far into November, and the former scents more sweetly as the season wanes .
- WAINS The blood mounted to the Junker's face, and, as with a hasty gesture he smoothed back the fierce hair on his lip, methought he might seem the same as when he rose in his saddle to rush down on our merchants' wains; for indeed it was the Beusts, with the Alvenslebens, their near kinsfolks, who had fallen upon the train of waggons belonging to the Muffels and the Tetzels, near Juterbock, not a year ago.
- vanes To and fro flitted the silken vanes of her fan, now closing impatiently, now opening again like the wings of a nervous moth in the moonlight.
- weans "He lays himsel' oot mair upo' the ither fowk themsels' than upo' their weans , mem; though, nae doubt, my Maggy comes in for a gude share.
- awakes He insists on seeing it; but of course he will have forgotten it when he awakes ."
- earners This demand, made chiefly by the wage-earners and salaried men, has been seconded from another quarter.
212 words made from the letters AWEARNES
3 letter words made from AWEARNES:aar, aas, ana, ane, ans, ara, are, awe, awn, ear, ene, era, ern, ese, esr, ewe, nee, new, ras, raw, res, rna, saw, sea, see, sen, sew, wan, war, wee, wen.
4 letter words made from AWEARNES:aare, anar, anas, anew, aras, area, ares, arse, asea, awen, awes, earn, ease, eeas, enew, erne, erse, erwa, esna, ewer, nasa, near, newe, news, rana, rase, rawn, reen, sana, sane, sear, seen, seer, sene, sere, sewn, sree, swan, waan, wane, ware, warn, wean, wear, weer, wens, wren.
5 letter words made from AWEARNES:aasen, aenea, aeras, anees, anese, ansar, anser, anwer, arawe, arawn, arena, arens, arewa, arewe, arnes, arsan, asare, asean, asena, asner, aswan, aware, awner, eanes, earns, easer, ensew, erase, ernes, erwan, esera, ewens, ewers, naree, narew, nawar, nears, nease, raese, ranas, ranee, rasen, rasna, rawan, rawns, reans, reens, renes, renew, rense, resen, resew, rewan, rnase, saare, sanea, saner, sanwa, saran, saree, saren, sarna, sawan, sawar, seaer, seare, seena, seraw, seren, sewan, sewar, sewer, snare, sneer, swaen, swara, swear, sween, sweer, swern, waena, waner, wanes, waren, wares, warne, warns, wasan, weans, weare, wears, wease, weena, weens, weera, weers, werea, weren, weres, werne, wesen, weser, wrens.
6 letter words made from AWEARNES:aeneas, aereas, anears, answer, areena, arenes, arsane, awarns, awners, erawan, newars, newser, ranees, renews, resawn, resewn, sarwan, seaear, swanee, swaner, swaran, swarna, warnes, wasnae, weaner, wearne, wesner.
7 letter words made from AWEARNES:aranese, eswaran, naserea, weaners.