What is the correct spelling for AWEKE?
This word (Aweke) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AWEKE
- ak Parker J Seeking effective approaches to elder abuse in institutional settings - The Journal of Adult Protection Volume 3, Number 3 / August 2001 pages 21-29 Percy, AK (1999).
- alike Day and night were alike to him.
- awake We must keep ourselves awake ."
- awaken He turned in there, preferring to do so rather than to awaken Mrs. Watson and her family at this hour, though he was anxious to know how his father was feeling.
- aware "Not that I'm aware of," said I. "He must be told.
- awe When all was over, it is said that many of the members seemed awe -struck.
- awed The very madness of it all awed her.
- ewe One poor ewe -lamb-and this slippery creature had stepped in and stolen it away.
- wage God grant that it may be the last war which we shall have to wage for the future happiness of the German nation!"
- wake Wake me up at a little before nine."
- weak She could hardly say, she replied, that there was no danger, for her brother, who had been ill, was yet in the house, too weak for the journey to Yrndale.
- week "In about a week ," was his answer.
- awakes She looked at him with the face of one who awakes slowly to the full horror, the full dread, of her position.