What is the correct spelling for AWHAILE?
This word (Awhaile) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AWHAILE
- agile A faint, startled, hurrying sound; and the next moment, erect, alive in every hair, the proud antlers quivering, the eye wild but soft, the form firm and exquisitely agile, the buck bounds into view.
- aisle "Here are the post-cards, Sunny," she said, turning into another aisle.
- assail But Ethie's will conquered at last, and when the train from the East came in she stood upon the platform at the station, her white face closely veiled, and her heart throbbing with the vague doubts which began to assail her as to whether she were really doing a wise and prudent thing in going out alone and unprotected to the home she had no right to enter, and where she was not wanted.
- avail Digging would be of no avail there, it is all solid rock; either the water is procured on the surface or there is none.
- awhile Then, for awhile, all is still again.
- hail "We must either build a canoe or a raft, or wait till we can hail some passing craft, and get taken off," he answered.
- hale Perhaps too much so, Mr. Hale.
- Aha My sister-in-law, when passing by, had exclaimed: Aha, Chota Rani!
- Ariel It was in Ariel, perched with harp upon the shrouds of the king's ship, that he recognised the unseen familiar of his own voyaging.
- Allie Allie Lee was safely hidden in her house.
- Hallie I told her about Hallie Hudgers lookin' so swell in the surplus, and she wants, as I should dress up in it and set fer my likeness in it."