What is the correct spelling for AWHITE?
This word (Awhite) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AWHITE
- abide He then recited the moving words with which the old hymn closes: "Hold Thou Thy cross before my closing eyes; Shine through the gloom and point me to the skies; Heaven's morning breaks, and earth's vain shadows flee, In life, in death, O Lord, abide with me."
- acute Her disappointment was acute.
- agate It that agate had been worth money, I would never have accepted it.
- ahead I told them, if we were to go back then, we should never hear the last of it; and I was determined to go ahead.
- aide When a great man is invited his aide or secretary must be asked also.
- amity Let us be frank, my friend, and talk in amity: What do you see about this pile of stones, that can keep you so long from your study of yonder noble and gallant ship?"
- ante Taking the silver lamp in her hand, she followed him to the ante-room.