What is the correct spelling for AWHOLE?
This word (Awhole) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AWHOLE
- able Now that my mother and the girls are here my father will be able to spare me.
- ale His servant entered the room one day, bringing a mug of ale, while Raleigh was enjoying his pipe and tobacco, and the smoke was issuing from his mouth and filling the room.
- aloe Pulque, which is the favourite drink of the Mexicans, is extracted from the Manguey, or Great American Aloe; at the time of throwing its flower stem, it is hollowed in the centre and the juice which should have supplied the flowers, is taken from it daily, for about two months; which juice when fermented is immediately fit for drinking.
- armhole Do you remember that brilliant dress of Madame Pontet that she tried on at Park Lane, with "the usual tight armhole"?
- hoyle Nearly every game in Hoyle was played, but the most popular one was draw poker.
- Ahoy "All the first part of the starboard watch, ahoy!" shouted the boatswain, for it was now time to commence the programme of regular sea duty.