What is the correct spelling for AWIAT?
This word (Awiat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AWIAT
- at "Not that-not that at all!
- await I await further words.
- awaited They had not seen anything of the Princess for some days, for she had evidently left them to cool down; but they had been admirably treated, and had grown a little less impatient of their prison, when one day a Malay servant entered their room, and with the most profound respect announced that the Inche Maida awaited the English chiefs in another room.
- award Right from the start the Daily Mail foresaw the importance of promoting the new science of flight by the award of prizes, and its public-spirited enterprise has done much to break up the prevailing apathy towards aviation among the British nation.
- away "I could not get away.
- awed She had a magnificent figure, and would have awed the whole bench of judges if she had pleaded before them.
- sweat Nell, I'm so afraid of forgetting and calling you Nell that every time I catch myself near doing it I can feel the cold sweat break out on my brow.
- twit Then backward thro the darkened streets I'd walk: long lanterns writ With ghostly characters should dance Beside each door, or flit, Thin paper spirits, to and fro And mow the wind, when it Demanded of them reverence And passed with twirl or twit.
- wait "Well, wait a minute.
- Ain't It ain't as if you'd come in the day-time.
- Aida "Don't look round, Aida," I said.
- Anita She hardly glanced at me before fastening sharp, suspicious eyes on Anita.
- awaits Then I will make him conscious of miraculous power, through which he shall find and bind her to himself who awaits him in night and need; for by this deed he grows a man, and worth the prize.