What is the correct spelling for AWIATING?
This word (Awiating) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AWIATING
- abating The ships are all doing as well as possible; the fever on board the Defence fast abating, and the wounded in Bellerophon, Majestic, and Minotaur daily recovering.
- acting All that matters to me is that my poor work should be helped to success by music and scenery, acting and singing.
- awarding It is probable that the general had had previous dealings with the British, and therefore possessed a sense of humour so rare to the Teuton, for he passed on without awarding the expected punishment.
- awing Thy will is chaste, it is thy fancy only Which hath polluted thee-and innocence, It will not let itself be driven away From that world-awing aspect.
- eating Then, being hungry, he fell to eating in silence.
- sweating Been working hard has he, sweating over the music?
- Twitting He began by twitting me for a Whig, and presently he said: 'But we have gained one convert, Miss Swain, who sees the error of his ways.
- unwitting And now when she looked into the eyes of this young giant, whose fate had rested on her all unwitting words, she resolved to save him.
- wading In his wet-weather mood it seemed to him entirely absurd and unworthy to be wading through an East Prussian farmyard mess in pouring rain, beneath an umbrella, in order to sit with a woman.
- waiting She had not seen him, but she was waiting.
- wetting She stood looking across the bottom until it came in sheets, wetting her to the skin and shutting out everything a few yards away.
- whiting Will picked out a small brill and a whiting or two, with a good-sized sole that had been left.