What is the correct spelling for AWIFE?
This word (Awife) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AWIFE
- alewife , including the Southwest Corridor Park, the Commonwealth Avenue portion of the Emerald Necklace, the Charles River Bike Path, the Cambridge Linear Park, Alewife Brook Reservation, and the Minuteman Bikeway.
- alive "That romance is alive . So abject---yet alive! Is this the man of thousand thrones, Who strewed our earth with hostile bones, And can he thus survive? – Ode To Napoleon Buonaparte by george gordon, lord byron
- awake How often during that voyage did our hero lie awake in his berth at night, tossing this way and that without sleep-not that he wanted to sleep if he could, but would rather lie so awake thinking about her and staring into the darkness! "For ever and for ever'; then awake Ignorant what Dramatis personae spake; – Supernatural Songs by William Butler Yeats
- aware I woke up and became aware that some one was pouring water down my throat. How could I be aware, The opposite window eyeing As I lay listless there, That through its blinds was dying – At Mayfair Lodgings by Thomas Hardy
- awe He spoke matter-of-factly in the hope the casualness would wash the fear and awe from Louie's eyes. There the common sense of most shall hold a fretful realm in awe, And the kindly earth shall slumber, lapt in universal law. – Locksley Hall by alfred, lord tennyson
- awed But superstition lay strong upon their imagination, and they were awed and quiet.
- ewe Up the spot, Carl P gave me a clue Now we rocking 1-0-8 down to 88 point negative 2, ewe – Bellee Buss (Don't Make Me Laugh) by Kardinal Offishall
- owe Ah! 's this a quitting of the debt you owe, To crush her and her goodnesse at one blowe? – The Lady A. L. My Asylum In A Great Exteremity. by Richard Lovelace
- waif So still and silent was she that she might have been one of the leather cushions instead of a human waif .
- waive "Suppose you waive criticism and look after Sophy," suggested Mr. Jelnik.
- Ave "Why 'ave 'ee come back, Jasper?" she asked, presently, looking at me with her light, piercing eyes, while she kept on munching with her toothless gums, until the white stiff hairs which grew on the tip of her nose almost touched those on her chin.
- AF DANMARKS GAMLE FOLKEVISER, UDGIVNE AF SVEND GRUNDTVIG.