What is the correct spelling for AWITED?
This word (Awited) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AWITED
- awaited More trials awaited Clara.
- awed Duncombe was awed into silence.
- Waited She would have waited at the gate when they reached the house, but the boys insisted that they all should come in at once.
- Whited Mr Bosher, a popular preacher, the Vicar of the fashionable Church of the Whited Sepulchre.
- Witted He was a man, with all the honesty and sincerity and chivalry of a race of gentlemen in his head, slow-witted as he was.
65 words made from the letters AWITED
3 letter words made from AWITED:ade, aid, ate, awe, dat, daw, dew, dia, die, dit, eat, eta, ida, tad, tai, taw, tea, ted, tia, tie, wad, wed, wei, wet, wit.
4 letter words made from AWITED:adit, aide, atwi, awed, awit, daei, daie, date, deaw, diat, diaw, diet, dita, edit, eiwa, etwa, idea, taei, tawe, tawi, tide, tied, twae, wade, wadi, wait, wead, weit, wide.
5 letter words made from AWITED:dawei, dawie, dawit, diate, iwate, taide, tawie, wadie, watie, weida, wited.