What is the correct spelling for AWRAY?
This word (Awray) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AWRAY
- affray "You observe rightly, senhor; we will no longer delay here," answered Don Luis; and, offering his support to Donna Clara on one side, while her father aided her on the other,-she, expressing her thanks to her gallant deliverer much more by looks than words,-they conducted her towards the spot where the litters had been left; the patient mules having stood quiet during the whole time of the affray.
- agra Think for a single moment of the vast contrast between either of the Egyptian pyramids, or these bell-shaped dagobas, with their plain stuccoed coverings, and that modern shrine and tomb combined,-the Taj Mahal of Agra.
- airway Just to block your airway And that's the fair way 'cuz everyday – Piss On Your Grave by Coup, The
- airy In Mullingar that night I rested limbs so weary, Started by daylight next morning light and airy, – Rocky Road by cruachan
- ara A sight to lift the heart; for on those sunny reaches Ivrea, Novara, Vercelli lay like sea-birds on a summer sea.
- are A wood-thrush is singing soft as a viol In the heart of the hollow where the dark pools are; The primrose has opened her pale yellow flowers And heaven is lighting star after star. – Places by Sara Teasdale
- area There's a patrol car, they're searchin the area You think you're scared now, it's gonna get scarier – Jack B. Nimble by masta ace
- array Sometimes he sets it forth in philosophical array of argument.
- aura In one of his letters to me, respecting the sale of his vellum copy-the worthy Professor thus pleasantly remarks: Je ne veux pas m'enricher avec ce livre qui, lorsque je serai cendres, aura un bien grand prix.
- aware I am well aware of that, and do not mean to be left in their power.
- away But slowly that slipped away.
- awry The handkerchief folded across her bosom was blown awry.
- era If Napoleon himself, more highly endowed by nature with every military attribute than any other general of the Christian era, thought it essential to teach himself his business by incessant study, how much more is such study necessary for ordinary men?
- ira Ira Tyler, 118 Ill.
- ray If it be difficult to measure the speed of a rifle bullet, what shall we say of the speed of a ray of light, which is nearly a million times as great?
- wary But it takes a rogue to catch a Rogue, and Rataplan was pretty wary.
- wry "I thought it might have been--" began Droom with a wry grin.
- Araby It may contain fruits from the tropics, or the spices of Araby, or-" "I'll bid ten cents," called a voice.
- Ora There never was but one in it I cared for, or who cared for me-and now-Sancta Maria, ora pro nobis."
- arrays Their two chief arrays, that led by the Czar and by General Barclay de Tolly, some 125,000 strong north of Vilna, and that of Prince Bagration mustering now about 45,000 effectives, in the province of Volhynia, were labouring to carry out the strategy devised by Phull.