What is the correct spelling for AWWAITING?
This word (Awwaiting) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AWWAITING
- abating Nevertheless, it is necessarily true that the energy is decreasing; and if it be decreasing, then the speed of the earth's rotation must be surely, if slowly, abating .
- awarding If this were so, then it is very evident that there would be great difficulty in awarding a prize to a number of competitors each trying to ascend higher than his rivals.
- sweating Five minutes later Mike Callahan drove up, and his team stood drooping and sweating .
- waiting They kept him waiting .
- whiting 2. When cold, add the alcohol and enough whiting to make a thin cream.
- Awaiting All the time awaiting Creatures my soul are taking – Inmost Fear by antestor
- Awaking But she's awaking and my heart's breaking – Lolita by Lauren Hoffman
141 words made from the letters AWWAITING
3 letter words made from AWWAITING:aga, ain, ana, ani, ant, awn, gat, gin, iaa, iga, nag, nig, nit, tag, tai, tan, taw, tia, tin, wag, wan, waw, wig, win, wit, wnw.
5 letter words made from AWWAITING:again, agita, agwai, ainga, aiwan, angat, aniwa, antai, antwi, anwwi, atagi, atigi, atina, ating, await, awang, awing, gaini, gaint, gaita, ganta, gawai, giaan, giant, gitai, gitin, gnawa, gwaii, igawa, ignat, iwant, iwata, nagai, nagwa, nawat, ngata, ngati, ngawa, ngiti, nitai, taang, taani, tagai, taian, taiga, taing, tanga, tangi, tanii, tawai, tawan, tiaan, tiang, tinag, tinga, tiwai, twain, twang, twing, wagan, wagin, wanat, wanga, wangi, wanta, watai, wawan, wiang, wiant, winai, winti, wiwat.
4 letter words made from AWWAITING:agaw, agni, aiaw, anga, anti, atwi, awat, awit, awni, gaan, gaia, gain, gait, gati, gawa, giti, gnat, gnaw, gwan, iing, inga, ingi, inti, inwa, naga, nagi, taia, taig, tang, tawa, tawi, tawn, tian, ting, twig, twin, waan, wain, wait, want, wiig, wing, wiwa.