What is the correct spelling for AWWWK?
This word (Awwwk) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AWWWK
- ac When the fluid part was evaporated, there remained a brown fixed substance, which was observed by Mr. Hellot, who describes it, Ac . Par. 1735, M. p. 35. A part of this I threw into a small red-hot crucible; and covering it immediately with a receiver, standing in water, I observed that very dense red fumes rose from it, and filled the receiver.
- ag The AG Office's report stated, "ACORN was not the criminal enterprise described by O'Keefe in his 'Chaos for Glory statement – it did not receive billions in federal funds and did not control elections.
- age My children should by my care be learned and pious, and would repay to my age what their childhood had received.
- ago All this was not so very long ago .
- ak Armenian HK, Melkonian AK, Hovanesian AP.
- amok They believed that amok was caused by the hantu belian, which was an evil tiger spirit that entered one’s body and caused the heinous act.
- arc Pictures for Children Detaille Prints, Boutet de Monvil, Joan of Arc .
- ark 13-16, 20-23, for David dancing before the ark .
- ask Why don't you ask me what's the matter?
- aug Aug 7, 1874 173,718 Automatic Telegraphy .
- auk Auk, 64:245-259, 5 figs.
- awake Are you still awake ?
- awe "I s'pose her soul will fly right out of her when she dies,-and that won't have a red nose," thought Flaxie, gazing at her with curiosity mingled with awe .
- awl "What's th' meanin o' that," he sed, as he sam'd hissen up,-"Isn't it enuff, thinks ta, to goa on th' spree an' ommost kill a horse, but tha mun come an' start o' illusin me? But awl mak thi smart for this as sewer as my name is what it is!"
- awn Salih and Abu Awn invaded the country, and in August 750 the last Umayyad resistance was crushed at Busir, with Marwan II and many of his followers being killed.
- ax And he commanded they be given the ax of silver, whose handle even was silver.
- AW Aw, my dear, what be ye doing?
- awoke At five in the afternoon, General Butzou awoke .