What is the correct spelling for AXE?
This word (Axe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AXE
- ace Towards the close of the article he came within an ace of recognising that the struggle for existence was a factor in organic evolution.
- age He was just twenty-three years of age.
- ale Know cakes and ale!
- ape The ape jumped up on his master's shoulder, and began to chatter his teeth as if he were saying something, all the while keeping his mouth close to Master Pedro's ear.
- are "You are right," said Mary.
- ate So I became one of those who waited on her when she ate and noted all that passed.
- awe She was almost stone, Isabelle felt, looking at her with some awe.
- ax "Ax no questions, and may be you'll be tould no lies," replied Richard.
- axe I must confess I forgot all about my axe, and where I had been going; and having been taken into the confidence of Manley and my sister, I remained talking with them, and settling plans for the future.
- axle The cart upon which they were carried consisted of a pair of wheels and an axle; one end of the timbers was attached to this, and the other was fastened to the yoke of oxen.
- xe The course also includes remote labs that help gain practical skills for deploying basic Cisco IOS / IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR software features.
- Ave Liszt found time to revise the four Psalms, 13-this was his favourite one-18, 23, 137; and during this year he also composed for the piano Alleluja, Ave Maria, Waldesrauschen, Gnomenreigen, the two legends, Die Vogelpredigt and Der heilige Franz von Paula auf den Wogen schreitend; then the organ variations on the Bach theme Weinen, klagen, sorgen, zagen, and the Papsthymus.
- Axes Close behind, in thick ranks and fully armed, furnished with battle-axes and strong knives for the hand-to-hand struggle, and dragging heavy ladders, came the warriors who were to undertake the assault.
- Aye Aye, did he indeed!
- Abe "Let's get out of here," said Abe.
- axed I went in the parlour, ma'am, and knocked, ma'am; and I might as well ha' axed my broom, ma'am.