What is the correct spelling for AXIETY?
This word (Axiety) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AXIETY
- asset But its rival, the canal, had inherited from the old Potomac Company the only earthly asset it possessed of any value-the right of way up the Maryland shore.
- axe The man gazed all around, and, seeing no one, let fall the axe by his side.
- axis The axis upon which the stone revolved was a little above the centre, so that the lower opening was nearly eighteen inches high.
- axle Your mother sold notions and axle -grease in an up-State general store up to the day she married.
- exert Then I shall exert myself, and go too.
- exist It seems to me there's an awful lot of trouble in the world that somehow wouldn't exist if all the people who sing such songs went and lived them out.
- exit He just blew through the north exit .
- fixity The sudden fixity of her-till then-restless eyes and a slight twitch of her hands were the only signs she gave at first of having seen him.
- laxity And this being the mode of inquiry, there is apt to result great laxity of interpretation.
- oxide A film of oxide is formed over the surface, showing definitely that oxidation has occurred.
- sixty Beginning life at sixty -five!
- Axes And while axes rung merrily in the woods, the people were not idle without.