What is the correct spelling for AYER?
This word (Ayer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AYER
- aver The forest wilds of the Welyki Lys to this day are given over to bears, hajdamaks, and Huzuls, and the lowland folk aver that there is little to chose between either.
- bayer Bassus Bayer , F.P. Behrmann Bengel Bevan, Prof.
- dyer One was Mr. Jack Ellis, at present of the firm of Dyer and Dyer , East London.
- layer Three minutes later Marjorie returned, a huge piece of chocolate layer cake in her hand.
- mayer It was shown that Uranus had been observed by Bradley and by Tobias Mayer , and it also became apparent that Flamsteed had observed Uranus not only once, but that he had actually measured its place four times in the years 1712 and 1715. Yet Flamsteed was never conscious of the discovery that lay so nearly in his grasp.
- payer If, for example, a borough proposes to construct and work a tramway, an omnibus company has a right to be heard in opposition, but a rate-payer who believes that the plan will be financially disastrous has not.
- Aye "Aye," he would say with a sigh, "an' we've been in love ever since, haven't we, Anna?"
- Yer Ain't yer skeered, Cap.
- Ayers They were mostly disconnected, having small grassy valleys lying between them, and they were festooned with cypress pines, and some pretty shrubs, presenting also many huge bare rocks, and being very similar country to that described at Ayers Range, through which I passed in August.
- Amer S. Ferenczi, The Psychological Analysis of Dreams, in Amer .
- AYES At the door, where he leaned against the casing, he heard the clerk of the house calling the roll, and the staccato "Ayes" and "Noes" of the responses.
- gayer Her dance became gayer : her feet scarcely touched the ground, she whirled round madly.