What is the correct spelling for AYWAYS?
This word (Ayways) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AYWAYS
- always "I have always kept it. He needed more, he needed always He searched in vein for love and shelter In every soul, in every hallway So you thought she'd be sweeter than your girlfriend Peter – Chinese Arithmetic by faith no more
- away Oh, sleep away , then! Things hid in their marrow-bones From time long passed away, Hid from all those warty lads That by their bodies lay. – The Wild Old Wicked Man by William Butler Yeats
- ways Remember fresh and sweet the thought of summer ways Loving nights, lazy days – Stepping Stone by argent
- Anyways Anyways, he's nearly of age. all I know is doggs play anyways cuz I play everyday – Because I Got A Girl by nate dogg
- sways as she slips and sways through murmering days – The Crash Of Angels Wings by waterboys
- AWACS Hummel (vehicle) ("Bumble Bee"), a self-propelled artillery gun used by the German Wehrmacht during World War II Bumbar ("Bumble Bee"), a short-range portable anti-tank missile system developed and produced by Serbia RPO-A Shmel (Bumblebee), a man-portable rocket launcher produced and exported by Russia and the former Soviet Union Beriev A-50 ("bumble bee" in Russian), an AWACS aircraft Operations Operation Bumblebee, a top secret US Navy program designed to develop rockets and ramjets at the end of World War II Operation Teardrop, originally code-named "Operation Bumblebee", a US Navy operation of World War II Operation Bumblebee, in the Korean War in by the 3rd Battalion 7th Marines
- airways Cabo Verde Express Cape Verde Express Halcyonair Cabo Verde Airways - dissolved in 2013 TAP Portugal TACV flies daily international flights from Lisbon to Sal or Praia and once a week from Amsterdam, Munich, Paris, Las Palmas, Fortaleza and Boston to one or other of the international airports.