What is the correct spelling for AZELAS?
This word (Azelas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AZELAS
- alas The speech was pretty; but alas !
- atlas I have seen men who seemed to have behind them, or rather within them, whole societies, states, institutions: how they come at us, like Atlas bearing the world!
- Azaleas They had paid me many little attentions, such as always beating the dust out of my dress, inflating my air-pillow, and bringing me flowers, and were always grateful when I walked up hills; and just now, after going for a frolic to the mountains, they called to wish me good-bye, bringing branches of azaleas.
- hazels "It is very pleasant to see the first green shoots upon the hedges and the catkins on the hazels once again.
- aisles If you go into the cathedral you go expecting some good to come to you; for angels may be resting in its holy aisles , ready and glad to bless you.
- easels They were also amused at his awe and evident alarm at the portraits of two ladies, her latest sitters, that were still on the easels , and, in consideration of his half-assumed, half-real bashfulness, they turned their faces to the wall.
36 words made from the letters AZELAS
3 letter words made from AZELAS:aas, ala, ale, als, asl, lea, lez, sea, sle, zea.
4 letter words made from AZELAS:alas, asea, azes, azle, esla, laza, laze, saaz, sale, salz, seal, selz, zaal, zala, zasa, zeal, zels.
5 letter words made from AZELAS:alsea, aseal, esala, lazes, saale, salaz, salza, zales, zeals.