What is the correct spelling for BAACK?
This word (Baack) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BAACK
- aback He was a little taken aback.
- baa I would like to baa at him again, but I dare not with all these foreign folk.
- back Get back out of the way!
- backer "I am the backer," said Castelbajac, "and that ought to be enough, I think."
- bag And taking his bottle and bag, he trudged to court.
- bake You couldn't learn to bake an article like that in a life time.
- baku I suppose by the time that you will go to India all this prelude will have vanished, you will rattle through in a train-de-luxe from Calais, by way of Baku or Constantinople; you will have none of this effect of a deliberate sullen approach across limitless miles of sea.
- balk Why, you will not balk me, Mattie?"
- bank He put it in the bank, just as his father would have put it into a strong box under his bed.
- bark But the taste of fresh bark was in his mouth, and soon he was back with another beaver.
- barrack When the day was done, and sleep was upon the barrack-house, my heart waked up and I knew that I loved Soada as I had never loved her.
- bask Out in the porch he would come to bask in the sun for hours with animal content.
- beak The beak is short and thick; the back of the head and a large patch just above the tail are golden brown; and across the wings are narrow double bars of white.
- beck He was at her beck all day long.
- bk 345-357, for Bernadotte's suspicious delays on this day; also Marmont, bk.
- black If the onion turns black, throw away all the mushrooms.
- bock I go to a cafe and order a bock.
- buck I'm leaving Buck here to watch you."
- Backs We pulled away as fast as we could lay our backs to the oars, for we had a good chance of being hit.
- Becky "I should think we did," said Becky.
- BIC On the 18th, when off the Island of Bic, they were joined by Wolfe in the Richmond, and five days after picked up Durell at the Ile aux Coudres.
- BC From what we have just been considering, you will at once see why bc must be the length of the side of the new square.
- BUICK After that, we sold the smaller farm and got rid of the Buick car.
- disciplines oneself
- disciplining oneself