What is the correct spelling for BAAD?
This word (Baad) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BAAD
- baa And he shook his beard so comically and bleated "Baa!
- baal This the priests of Baal were willing to do, and they cried around their altar from morning until night, "O Baal , hear us," but there was no voice, and no answer by fire.
- baas And Patrasche growled whenever he passed by Baas Cogez.
- bad "You bad little boy," she said.
- bald The spirit which had made her strong to endure the death of her boy failed when the sordid bald truth of a miserable and horrible waste of life gave the lie to the splendid fighting chance Jim had dreamed of.
- band "Now," said George softly, "you can play the band ."
- bard The bard attached to Parta's household sang tales of the glories of the tribe, even the women from the villages and detached huts for a large circle round came in, happy that, now the wolves had been cleared away, they could stir out after nightfall without fear.
- baud Gien yer lordship kens nane, sma' occasion hae I to baud a rizzon to yer han'.
- bawd Thus had Savage perished by the evidence of a bawd , of a strumpet, and of his mother; had not justice and compassion procured him an advocate, of a rank too great to be rejected unheard, and of virtue too eminent to be heard without being believed.
- bead The end of the receptacle expanded like a bead , bears a large number of stamens in 6 vertical series, with anthers sessile and 4-lobed.
- brad And this Madame at Brompton-perhaps I know her a little better than I do young Mr. Ardworth-Mrs. Brad -I mean Madame Dalibard!